We are sincerely grateful to our generous partners — who share our vision for a vibrant, prosperous, and connected Black and African American small business community throughout California.
- Nor-Cal Financial Development Corporation
- National Association of Women Business Owners, California
- The Village Radio Talk Show
- Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce
- San Jose Black Chamber of Commerce
- 100 Black Men of Silicon Valley
- Ford Minority Dealers Association
- Small Business Majority
- California African American Chamber of Commerce
- Grammy Winning Producer – Bruce Waynne
- Bridgeway Financial Services
- Union Los Angeles
- Blue Water Credit
- Rivermark Community Credit Union
- Open Grants
- Alliance Community Development
- California Bank & Trust
- Bay Area Black Markets
- Black Cultural Zone
- MassMutual Financial Group
- NAACP – San Jose/Silicon Valley Chapter
- US Chamber of Commerce – By Black
- Western Association of Chamber Executives
- National Urban League
- Urban Financial Services Coalition
- The San Francisco Foundation
- The Center by Lendistry
- Junior Achievement
- African American Community Services Agency
Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to being the nation’s premier voice for small businesses.
The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) serves as the State of California’s leader for job growth, economic development, and business assistance efforts.
Northern California SBDC
The Inclusivity Project started out as an initiative of the Northern California Small Business Development Centers (NorCal SBDC). NorCal SBDC’s mission is to empower now and next-generation entrepreneurs with a prepared, growth mindset.
Cal Poly Humboldt
As the NorCal SBDC program host, Cal Poly Humboldt collaborates on regional and state-wide small business initiatives, providing services including grant and contract applications geared toward economic development.
Become a Partner
The Inclusivity Project proudly collaborates with both public and private sector organizations, institutions, and individuals to advance the mission of the IP and deliver world-class end-to-end business development services purpose-built for impact.